90% people who were exposed to advertisement in a healthcare facility recall at least one ad they saw during their visit!
- 60% of all people in the hospital noticed the posters, the televisions, or both. 55% noticed the televisions and 45% noticed the posters.
- Hospital patrons spent an average of 3 hours and 20 minutes exposed to HMN posters and televisions.
- Hospital patrons who noticed the televisions spent an average of 1 hour and 8 minutes watching HMN programming and advertisements.
- 60% were able to recall at least two advertisements and 31% were able to recall three.
- 67% found the HMN poster content informative, compared with the television’s 54%.
Source :: This study was conducted by Health Media Network study.